TERMS OF SERVICE
By visiting NordicKatja you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
We offer products for sale from this site. To avoid learning your credit card information, we partner with Paypal to securely process credit card and/or PayPal payments.
This website contains intellectual property owned by Katja McCombs/NORDIKatja. Content includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property that may not be copied, altered, reproduced or sold without written permission from the artists.
Content may be shared as long as it is linked back to the original webpage, post or product item listing, and includes credit to Katja McCombs/NORDIKatja.
When sharing to social media, content must include a credit to Katja McCombs/NORDIKatja in the caption as well as be tagged with Nordic Gnome, and NORDIKatja corresponding social media handle for that platform. You are welcome to pin images to Pinterest as long your pin links back to the original page, post or product item listing.
This site collects information on you in two ways:
- Information manually provided through, including but not limited to, signing up for our e-newsletter, submitting a contact form or commenting on a post. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you have provided.
- Information automatically collected via third-party partners, including but not limited to Google Analytics and WP/ WooCommerce . Types of information collected include things like browser type, location and pages visited. Third-party partners generally provide data in aggregate form that is not identifiable to an individual user. Information collected is only shared with others if required by the Terms of Service, agreements with third-party partners or if legally required by law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our businesses. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our businesses, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Christa Erkkila and Katja McCombs, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website and all content (unless stated otherwise) are copyright of Katja McCombs. Images, graphics, icons, hand lettering, text copy and any other content on this site may not be copied, altered, reproduced or sold in any form without written permission from the artist. For information on licensing images and artwork, please contact us.
Copyright © 2020 Katja McCombs/NORDIKatja . All rights reserved.